Strategy Consultants work with our team of experienced management consultants to support all aspects of client delivery, often working on more than one project at a time. While we assist clients with a wide range of strategic issues, our projects frequently include helping executives develop a new vision or strategy, set priorities and allocate resources, oversee and measure strategy implementation, launch strategic initiatives, or drive organizational transformation.
Typical responsibilities for Strategy Consultants include:
• Assisting in the design, facilitation, and management of strategy processes and offsite meetings
• Capturing and analyzing results of key sessions and workshops
• Designing and executing primary research tools (e.g. interviews, surveys,
• Gathering, analyzing, and reporting client data
• Developing content for management presentations
• Supporting project communications with client executives
Strategy Consultants have immediate opportunities to work with senior executives of large corporations, gaining exposure to strategy and decision-making at the highest levels of organizations. We will provide hands-on coaching, opportunities to take on meaningful roles on client engagements, and a uniquely collegial and collaborative culture. Strategy Consultants also contribute to internal development through marketing, business development support, knowledge management, operational planning, and recruiting.
We offer competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.