Since joining Strategic Offsites Group in 2013, Mike has managed strategy engagements with market-leading clients in the retail, digital media, credit card, information services, luxury goods, commercial insurance, life sciences, and transportation industries. He directly supports SOG’s Partners in designing and facilitating critical strategy meetings for senior executive teams, and works with clients to develop market analyses, business cases, initiative charters, strategy maps, and other content for these sessions.
Examples of recent client engagements include:
- Managed the strategic planning process for a $1.5 billion global commercial data firm to help senior executives identify, vet and prioritize strategic investment opportunities
- Developed the growth strategy for a leading Canadian payments company aiming to achieve $400 million of topline growth over 5 years and package it for the Board of Directors
- Designed and facilitated a leadership meeting for the international staff and faculty of a newly-charted business school in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Analyzed the competitive environment for a $4 billion commercial transportation company and led discussions with senior executives to brainstorm growth opportunities
- Facilitated working sessions with senior executives of a global content company to develop a long-term digital platform strategy
Mike holds a BA in Finance and Film/Media Studies from Washington University in St. Louis.